IMG Replay footage sales coordination, production operations/customer liaison for existing relationships, business development
Manager, Media, Japan
Japan Job Classification
Place of Work
IMG Tokyo (Roppongi Tokyo)
Hours of Work
7.5 hours per day between 9:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., with one hour for lunch, normally between 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
Saturdays, Sundays, Japanese national holidays and the period that includes December 30th and 31st and January 2nd and 3rd
granted 10 days from the start day (prorated after July to Dec)
depending on your ability and experience
Eligible but 35 hours of overtime wage is already included in monthly salary
IMG Media Archive, Footage sales coordination
• Responsible for IMG Media Archive and OTAB/IPC sales and operations including negotiation and clearance of rights with clients/federations, generating invoices, supporting legal transactions, coordinating delivery of materials.
• Responsible to manage and facilitate day-to-day operations, unilateral production, satellite coordination requested by broadcast and digital platform for responsible properties (i.e. Football, Table Tennis, Golf, Volleyball etc.).
• To assist developing initiatives in new segments, including but not limited to Sports, Entertainment and Events, Production, Package media, working with the genre lead to develop and implement a strategy.
• To manage new strategic, innovative and/or creative projects proactively and/or upon assignment by SVP – IMG Media
Skills & Abilities
• Experience working in Japan, with an understanding of local nuance of challenges while having deep interest in international content.
• Native Japanese and fluent English skills.
• Problem solving and negotiation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills; collaborative and organized individual who will communicate and manage relationships across multiple functional areas/teams
• Demonstrated planning and follow-through capabilities
Knowledge and Experience
• Minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 5+ years in media sales and/or sports production