Manager, Action Sports & Winter Sports Clients
- Reporting to the SVP & MD in the Japan office, the Manager, Action Sports & Winter Sports Clients is responsible for endorsement sales and management of IMG-Tokyo Action Sports & Winter Sports clients as well as recruitment of new athletes.
- Job Title
- Manager, Action Sports & Winter Sports Clients
- Action Sports & Winter Sports Clients
- Employee Classification
- Permanent employee
- Japan Job Classification
- Place of Work
- IMG Tokyo (Roppongi Tokyo)
- Hours of Work
- 7.5 hours per day between 9:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., with one hour for lunch, normally between 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Non-Working Days
- Saturdays, Sundays, Japanese national holidays and the period that includes December 30th and 31st and January 2nd and 3rd
- Annual Leave
- granted 10 days from the start day (prorated after July to Dec)
- depending on your ability and experience
- Overtime allowance
- Eligible but 35 hours of overtime wage is already included in monthly salary
- Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- ・Manage assigned IMG Action Sports & Winter Sports clients including schedules, media exposure, appearance, and endorsement sales.
・Act as the window to media, federation, and sponsors for assigned IMG Action Sports & Winter Sports clients.
・Investigate new Action Sports & IMG Winter Sports client opportunities for IMG-Tokyo.
・Recruit top skateboarders, figure skaters and Action Sports and Winter Sports Clients.
・Assist event operation in which assigned IMG Action Sports & Winter Sports clients participate.
・Assist for operation of events such as (but not limited to) Stars on Ice, The Ice, Japan Open Figure, Carnival on Ice/Medal Winners Open, Ice Rink Management, Prism on ice, and other winter sports events and projects which IMG is involved.
・Manage on site for events.
- Qualifications & Abilities
- ・Rich experience in athlete management business
・Rich experience in endorsement sales
・Rich knowledge in sports industry
・Strong connection with skateboard industries and action sports
・Working experience in global companies
・Relationships with Japanese global brands
・Strong research and presentation skills
・Excellent oral and written communication skills
・Strong organization skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task
・Must be attentive and patient
・Native in Japanese and fluent in English (TOEIC 800 or above) both speaking and writing
・Excellent Microsoft Office skills (word, excel, outlook, power point)
HOW TO APPLY
- ・ご応募はLinkedInよりお願いします。 ※LinkedInアカウントへの登録が必要です。